Thinking of making the trip to College Station to catch the Houston Dash scrimmage vs Texas A&M on Wednesday, April 2?
Keeper Notes is putting together a group of traveling fans to support the Dash. Join us for just $10 per seat if you’re coming alone, or at a discounted $30 for four seats.
The bus will depart the West Little York Park & Ride off Hwy. 290 at 5:30 pm. The game kicks off at 8 pm at Ellis Field in College Station and will end at approx. 9:50 pm. Admission to the game is free.
The bus will depart College Station approx. 15 minutes after the end of the game and return directly to the West Little York Park & Ride.
Space is limited to 40 people, and the deadline for purchase is 12:00 pm CT on Monday, March 31. Be sure to read the additional details/disclaimers below.
NOTE: If you purchase a 4-seat package, please include the three additonal shirt sizes in the comment section. If you fail to do so, we’ll assume you need four of the same size.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CELL PHONE NUMBER IN THE INSTRUCTIONS SECTION OF YOUR PURCHASE.
Here are the details and disclaimers for the trip:
- Maximum 40 riders — first come, first served (get them fast)
- Deadline to register — Monday, March 31 at 12:00 pm CT
- Sorry, NO REFUNDS
- If under 18, rider must be accompanied by parent
- All passengers must sign waiver before boarding
- No alcohol or large bags/coolers allowed
- Bus does NOT have a restroom or any storage other than space beneath seat
- Bus will NOT stop during EITHER leg of journey
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages stored in small coolers/bags are strongly encouraged, since the concession stands at Ellis Field will likely not be open during the game
Questions? Contact The Keeper.