The 2017 SheBelieves Cup is kicking off at Red Bull Arena this Saturday. On Friday night, Cloud 9 & Keeper Notes will be hosting a special prenight party downstairs in the Football Factory at Legends (6 W 33rd St, across from the Empire State Building). Festivities will include:
– WoSo Fan Trivia Contest hosted by Jen Cooper of Keeper Notes and Dan Lauletta of Equalizer Soccer: $20 entrance fee per team. Maxium of 4 people per team. Prize packs for the winning team! Trivia starts at approx. 7:30 pm. You do NOT have to be a serious fan to play!
– Charity Raffle for women’s soccer collectibles and merch (see list below): one raffle ticket for $2, three for $5, eight for $10, twenty for $20. You do NOT have to be present to win! Ground shipping of prizes to winners not present at the event will be free within the US. Otherwise winners will be responsible for paying cost of shipping via USPS priority mail. Deadline to buy tickets online for halftime drawing is 5 pm ET, Friday, March 3, 2017. Cash tickets can be purchased during the event before the drawing is held at approximately 8:30 pm ET. No refunds.
All proceeds from the trivia contest and the raffle will be split between the Afghanistan Women’s National Team and the NWSL Media Association Woman of the Year Award. The 2017 Woman of the Year Award will be the first-ever annual award presented by the NWSL-MA.
– Sky Blue FC coaches Christy Holly and Paul Greig will be in attendance.
– We’ll be showing highlights of classic USWNT games throughout the night.
– $5 domestic drafts all night.
We hope to see you at Legends! ALL fans are welcome!
– Puma cleat autographed by Kealia Ohai
– Gameday scarf from cancelled Hawaii Victory Tour game
– Sky Blue 2015 away jersey signed by 2016 Sky Blue team
– Certificate for 4 Sky Blue tickets for a 2017 home game
– 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup official book
– 2015 USWNT home jersey (2 stars) in YXL (similar to men’s small/women’s M)
– Legends hats and tees
– Stars & stripes socks
– Stars & stripes laces