The USWNT return to Houston this weekend, and on Saturday night, AO Houston & Keeper Notes will be hosting the official “night before” party at Phoenix on Westheimer, 1915 Westheimer, east of Shepherd, 7 – 10 pm. All ages are welcome! Festivities will include:
– WoSo Fan Trivia Contest, hosted by Jen Cooper of Keeper Notes: $20 registration fee per team. Maximum of 4 people per team. Prize packs for the winning team! Trivia starts at approx. 7:30 pm. You do NOT have to be a serious fan to play, and we will help teams form as needed. Here are a few samples of the questions at the March trivia event in at the SheBelieves “night before” party in NYC:
– Charity Raffle for women’s soccer collectibles & merch (see list below): buy one raffle ticket for $2, three for $5, eight for $10, twenty for $20. You do NOT have to be present to win! Deadline to buy tickets online for halftime drawing is 4 pm CT, Saturday, April 8, 2017. Cash tickets can be purchased at the Phoenix before the drawing is held at approximately 8:30 pm CT. No refunds.
Ground shipping of prizes to winners not present at the event will be free within the US. Otherwise winners will be responsible for paying cost of shipping via USPS priority mail.
All proceeds from the trivia contest and the raffle will be split between the Afghanistan Women’s National Team and the NWSL Media Association Woman of the Year Award. The 2017 Woman of the Year Award will be the first-ever annual award presented by the NWSL-MA, at the end of the 2017 NWSL season. We raised more than $900 at the “night before” party last month in NYC … let’s do it again!
We hope to see you at the Phoenix! ALL fans are welcome.
RAFFLE ITEMS INCLUDE
– Puma cleat autographed by Kealia Ohai
– Team-autographed Houston Dash ball
– NWSL keychain
– 2014 USWNT yearbook
– July 2015 Sports Illustrated with Meghan Klingenberg on the cover
– Official Women’s World Cup 2015 pennant
– and more ….